|Full Paper (Publication)||Presenter (Abstract)||Listener|
|Student||Early Bird Before May 10||US$ 520||US$ 320||US$ 300|
|Late Bird After May 10||US$ 570||US$ 380||US$ 320|
|IEEE Member||Early Bird Before May 10||US$ 550||US$ 350||US$ 320|
|Late Bird After May 10||US$ 580||US$ 400||US$ 350|
|Regular Authors||Early Bird Before May 10||US$ 600||US$ 380||US$ 350|
|Late Bird After May 10||US$ 650||US$ 450||US$ 380|
|Additional Paper||US$ 380||Unaccepted||Unaccepted|
|Additional Page||US$ 70/Per one||Unaccepted||Unaccepted|
|Optional One Day Tour||US$ 100|
• For full paper, the first Six
pages are free, extra pages will be
• USD and Euros are accepted.
• For registration at IEEE member and student registration rate, proof of IEEE membership and student status (e.g., IEEE membership number/card, student identity card) must be provided at the registration desk for collection of conference package during the conference.
• Pay attention!! After you submitted all materials and finished registration process, your paper will be submitted to editors for re-modification and publication. If there are any problems, the conference secretary will mail or call you soon. Please check your mailbox usually and keep your cellphone available. If you cannot amend paper and feed back modified one before the deadline, publication will be cancelled without any refund.
• Academic groups & Others Please contact the conference secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org, let us know your requirements and we will feed you back the specific proposal.
• The registration fee is paid via conference system. The organizing committee and staff team will not ask delegates to provide credit card or personal information for booking rooms or air tickets. Please be alert to protect your financial and private information.
Please Click here to Register Now!
Online registration system guideline
• Step I: Log in the Registration System USD or Registration System RMB fill in your personal information and submit. If you have no paper submission to ICMAE 2023, please leave it blank for Paper ID and Paper title.
• Step II: Make the payment via online payment, bank transfer or payal account. For bank transfer and paypal, please mail email@example.com
• Step III: After the successful
payment, the system will feed you back with
• Step IV: Please send the required documents: 1. final paper; 2. signed copyright form; 3. filled registration form; 4. payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
Refund and Cancel Policy
• Refund Policy: All refund requests must be made via email to Dr. Lucia. Radeva. All cancellations will be subject to a 30% cancellation fee before June 10, 2023, 11:59pm EST. NO REFUNDS will be made after June 10, 2023.
•Force Majeure: The ICMAE cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to force majeure include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.