22-25 July 2017 | Prague,Czech Republic
We are proud to bring to the Czech Republic, for the first time
8th IInternational Conference on
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (ICMAE) in 2017. Organised and
Orleans University, France. This event will be held in Prague during July
The ICMAE is a global event focused on Aerospace Engineering. It was successfully held last six years and had visited Bangkok(2011), Paris (2012), Moscow(2013), Madrid (2014), Rome (2015), London(2016). The support and participation of our membership and scholar has made it possible for ICMAE to continue to be the leader activities.
Plan now to be part of this exceptional conference, as an attendee, event sponsor, or exhibitor. ICMAE 2017 is where you will meet and network with energy leaders, business innovators, researchers, academics and policy makers from across the globe.
- Submit an abstract to ICMAE 2017, you will be invited to give an oral presentation at the conference
- Submit a poster to ICMAE 2017, you will be invited to this event and exhibit your poster
- Subnit a full paper to ICMAE 2017, you will be invited to give an oral presentation at the conference and your paper will be published into the conference proceeding.
- Listeners, groups, exhibiters and sponsors are welcome to contact with ICMAE 2017.
|Submission Deadline||Abstract||March 10, 2017|
|Full Paper||March 10, 2017|
|Notification Date||Abstract||10 working days|
|Full Paper||May 30, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Abstract/Full Paper||April 20, 2017|
|Listeners||April 20, 2017|
|Conference Date||July 22-25, 2017|
Accepted and registered papers of ICMAE 2017 will be published by IEEE,, included by the major indexing base, IEEE Xplore, Ei, etc..
Excellent papes with extention will be recommend to Materials & Design Joural, (IF=3.501, 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.626)
Please send your Full paper/Abstracts to
- Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf only)
Any questions, please feel free to contact with firstname.lastname@example.org. Your mail will be replied within 2 working days.
After receiving the "Acceptance letter", please follow the guide to finish the registration. There are two waysto pay the fee.
- Online payment system (* VISA and Master card ONLY. No handling fees)
- Bank Transfer
Details listed here, and in the registration form.
- Conference Secretary: Ms.Renne Gao
- For general questions (English)